Our dedicated large-scale facility at the Port of Blyth enables us to fully support our customers with the construction and commissioning of equipment, upgrades, servicing and life-cycle support programmes.
The site, comprising a 11,000 m² indoor facility and a 1,700 m² external area, adopts lean 5S principles and is fully equipped with hydraulic and electrical clean rooms, including test and flushing equipment to attain the highest standards. With an integrated warehouse supporting all onsite assembly and maintenance activities, a machine shop for rapid response working, and multiple mechanical handling and gantry crane capacity, it is a one-stop shop for all customer needs.
The Port of Blyth is the operating division of Blyth Harbour Commission, an independent Statutory Trust Port established in 1882.
The port is fully compliant with ISPS (Security) and benefits from:
- 24-hour manned security
- CCTV monitoring systems
- Out of hour mobile patrols
Royal IHC terminal
The South Harbour is the main terminal for Offshore Energy. Two berths of up to 8.5m LAT with a RORO Pontoon and served by up to 120 Tonne capacity Cranage and over 65,000m² of modern warehousing.
The Royal IHC offices and facility, supply workers and clients, with the very latest multimedia enabled environments, capable of hosting worldwide meetings on multiple platforms. Clients can be supplied with offices and welfare facilities for the duration of a project, wi-fi enabled and supported by Royal IHC staff.