- learn to perform inspections
- learn preventive maintenance
- enhanced troubleshooting skills
- increased technical knowledge
- learn to read dredger schematics.
This 10-day training will be held at the IHC Training Institute in Kinderdijk, the Netherlands – right at the Royal IHC yard.
Note: we can customize and personalize this, or any other, training to your specific needs and wishes. Contact us for more information.
The following topics will be covered during the training course:
- IHC Beaver® variations
- maintenance schedules
- reporting wear and tear
- mechanical systems and components
- electrical systems and/or PLC systems
- dredge instrumentation and sensors
- troubleshooting on operations and systems
KirstenOrselManager, IHC Training Institute (ITI)
Register for our Beaver engineer training