- gain overview of different dredging projects and dredging equipment
- set-up of dredging organization and project teams
- select dredging equipment based on project types and soil characteristics
- sain insight in project phases
- identify the dredging constrains in relation to dredging project and equipment.
This is a digital training and will be given to you via an MS Teams environment. The online course will take four half-days online. Times of the course will depend on the region of the majority of the participants.
Note: we can customize and personalize this, or any other, training to your specific needs and wishes. Contact us for more information.
The following topics will be covered during this training:
Dredging equipment & components
- site conditions
- environmental conditions
- soil characteristics
- determination of dredger production
- calculation of dredger costs
KirstenOrselEvent Coordinator, IHC Training Institute (ITI)
Register for our introduction to dredging course - online