- analysing the processes involved in hydraulic slurry transport
- performing pump calculations
- assessing the interaction between pump, drive and pipelines.
This four-day training is held at the IHC Training Institute in Kinderdijk, The Netherlands.
Note: we can customize and personalize this, or any other, training to your specific needs and wishes. Contact us for more information.
The course will focus on different aspects of the pump and slurry process, such as:
- slurry pump and drive characteristics
- dynamic effects (pump and drives)
- pipeline systems
- the interaction between pump, drive and pipelines
- the influence of solid particles
- dynamic effects in the pump – pipeline systems
- the fundamentals of hydraulic transportation and dredge pumps.
KirstenOrselManager, IHC Training Institute (ITI)
Register for our pumps and slurry course