- increased ability to perform basic dredge operations
- familiarization with modern TSHD automation and control systems, such as SCADA, STPM, and DLM
- improved understanding of the processes and skills required for hopper operations.
This TSHD training will be held at the IHC Training Institute in Kinderdijk, the Netherlands. The course will take five days.
Note: we can customize and personalize this, or any other, training to your specific needs and wishes. Contact us for more information.
The following topics will be addressed:
- operational preparations
- dredging procedures
- dredging in challenging situations
- practical issues
- desk controls
- basic dredging exercises
- startup and shutdown procedures
- settlement processes
- suction processes
- dumping processes and procedures
- emergency procedures.
KirstenOrselEvent Coordinator, IHC Training Institute (ITI)
Register for our TSHD simulator training