- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Application Manager Procurement & Logistics, you will be responsible for the applications that support the procurement and logistics business process within Royal IHC. The applications consist mainly of the ERP system, IFS and applications connecting the ERP system. Your primary objective will be to change the application environment in order to connect business processes and information flows into the application process, the underlying data and infrastructure. You will execute changes and resolve incidents according to internal processes. In addition, you will project manage any major changes.
You will maintain regular contact with colleagues in the IT and Procurement and Logistics departments at Royal IHC. As Application Manager Procurement & Logistics, you get a kick out of creating new smart solutions in our application landscape and enjoy working closely with internal clients. Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- connecting applications within IHC
- understanding the procurement and logistics business process and translating this into application solutions
- acting as change owner for the changes you undertake in our environment
- managing changes and the colleagues who support them
- rectifying any incidents and ensuring access to applications according to SLA
- altering applications via our change management process (Agile/Scrum)
- managing IHC’s solution partner (IFS) for the changes within your responsibility.
To be eligible for the position of Application Manager Procurement & Logistics, you must have the following:
- a bachelor level of education (HBO) in business information management, economics, logistics or similar
- experience with ERP systems, knowledge of ITIL, ASL, Prince2 or Scrum is advantageous. If not willingness to learn is necessary
- an excellent command of English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- strong problem-solving skills and a high degree of creativity
- a highly motivated attitude and willingness to establish strong relationships with colleagues
- the ability to adjust to changes, and initiative and focus on delivering the optimal service/product to end-users
- knowledge of working in large complex application environments in an international setting and experience in the manufacturing industry is advantageous
- a flexible attitude, with no nine-to-five mentality.
Royal IHC offers you as Application Manager Procurement & Logistics a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Application Manager Procurement & Logistics and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.