- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Application Manager Sales, you will be responsible for the applications that support the business processes within Royal IHC’s Sales department. These consist of ERP and CRM systems such as IFS and Oracle Sales Cloud. The primary objective of the Application Manager Sales is to change the application environment in line with new business requests. This will help to better connect business processes and information flows into the application process, with the underlying data and infrastructure. You will resolve incidents according to internal processes, and project manage any major changes.
You will maintain constant contact with your sales and IT colleagues. In addition, you will be an energetic person with a passion for creating new smart solutions in our application landscape and enjoy working closely with internal customers. You will also be happy to communicate these solutions to stakeholders. As the Application Manager Sales, you will be responsible for the following:
- ensuring access to applications according to SLA
- connecting applications within IHC
- understanding the business processes within Sales and translating these into application solutions
- taking ownership of the changes you oversee
- managing these changes and if needed, managing the people who support you
- resolving incidents according to SLA
- changing the application via IHC’s change management process (Agile/Scrum)
- managing solution partners Oracle and IFS when changes arise.
To be eligible for the position of Application Manager Sales, you must have:
- a bachelor or master level of education in business information, sales or similar
- experience with ERP, CRM and BI systems and preferable experience in the manufacturing industry
- knowledge of mobile technology (iOS/Android) and social media channels
- knowledge of ITIL, ASL, PRINCE2 and Scrum (advantageous), or be motivated to train in these areas
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- strong customer focus and demonstrable knowledge of working in large complex application environments in an international setting
- willingness to learn, strong problem-solving skills with a high degree of creativity
- a high level of motivation and a desire to make effective contacts within our Sales organisation
- a flexible attitude (no nine-to-five mentality) and the ability to seize the initiative
- only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Application Manager Sales a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international scope. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Application Manager Sales and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.