- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Your main focus will be to provide the ERP system with the data of components designed and determined by the engineers. You will take necessary actions to ensure the timely delivery of components on the yard.
As Business Partner, you will communicate with the Make Engineering department with regards to location and availability of components, in order to complete the data with activity codes such as supplier, delivery terms and delivery dates. In addition, you will communicate closely with several other departments within Royal IHC.
Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- proposing and revising work instructions and process flows of the ERP system
- giving instruction on the ERP system to engineers and (assistant) purchasers
- monitoring the input of the data and correcting this according to the standard/template
- creating an inventory of bottlenecks in the ERP system or underlying processes, as well as identifying solutions to this
- creating a standard template in the ERP system for registration of classification, certification, type approvals, statutory resolutions and test reports of the project components
- composing technical purchase orders for standard products and custom-built ships.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational level of education in a technical or administrative field
- at least four years of relevant experience in a technical environment
- an assertive approach to projects
- an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- accuracy in checking/controlling the delivered information
- knowledge of mechanical equipment, such as pumps and engines
- familiarity with an ERP system is advantageous.
We offer a challenging job that will enable you to work with cutting-edge technology. You will work in a rapidly evolving organisation where your qualities and talents are valued, and where you will be given every opportunity to develop further. We also offer excellent terms of employment.
As a Business Partner, you will work in the Engineering department within IHC Shipbuilding. The Shipbuilding group engineers and produces complex custom-built and standard offshore and dredging vessels. IHC Shipbuilding’s Engineering department is based in Kinderdijk and Krimpen aan den IJssel.
IHC Engineering Shipbuilding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Business Partner and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.