- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Business Partner Facility Services, your main responsibility is the development of facility service concepts in the broadest sense. As Business Partner Facility Services, you will implement new or existing concepts as necessary, in close collaboration with your colleagues at Facility Services and Procurement. You will be part of the Facility Development team and report to the Manager Facility Development. Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- monitoring business needs and market developments
- translating innovative aspects into proposals for improvement to the management
- optimizing services, processes and costs by contract management
- maintaining internal and external contacts, including customers, suppliers and contractors
- managing customer expectations from current to desired situation
- ensuring OSBIT implementation of facilities projects.
To be eligible for the position of Business Partner Facility Services, you must have the following:
- relevant business-oriented bachelor degree
- minimum of three years of relevant experience
- affinity for facilities and business processes
- pro-active and hands-on attitude, since there is no team to manage
- excellent analytical and development skills and a category B driving license
- service-oriented mindset and the ability to take the initiative and successfully finish tasks
- excellent command of Dutch, written and verbal (English is advantageous)
- EU work visa and the ability to work from the Kinderdijk office in The Netherlands.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Business Partner Facility Services and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.