- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Business Process Engineer for Royal IHC, you will work from Kinderdijk, following the IHC project management method. You will advise and support the Project Management team, which is responsible for the implementation and assurance of the IHC methodology and associated control tools in practice. Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- overseeing the method in practice
- understanding how the method works day-to-day in projects
- continual improvement of processes
- contributing to efficient and effective communication within Project Management and with other departments.
To be eligible for the role of Business Process Engineer, you must have the following:
- a bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related subject
- experience with project management and business processes in a technical environment
- experience in the shipbuilding industry is advantageous
- strong computer skills
- an enthusiastic and proactive attitude and technical and business expertise, with a focus on organisational processes and procedures
- an ability to switch between abstract and detailed viewpoints, to see connections and filter essential information
- a hands-on approach and ability to deal with resistance
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- only candidates with an EU work visum will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Business Process Engineer a challenging full-time position within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance and training.
As a Business Process Engineer you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Holland is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across the Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Business Process Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.