- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
The Career Mobility Centre is a new department that assists employees with various career queries. In the coming months, there will be a focus on employees facing redundancy and those ready to take the next step in their career. Employees who become redundant will be matched with temporary and permanent vacancies. Every IHC employee has full control over his or her own career. The Career Mobility Officer can use their knowledge, expertise and network to assist both the employee and manager.
The main duty of the Career Mobility Officer is to guide and help employees to find another suitable workplace. You will carry out the mobility policy for employees, managers and HR Business Partners, and will play an active part in managing the matching process. You will also advise the supervisor – together with the employee – and will be responsible for the implementation of the mobility process. In addition, the Career Mobility Officer will strike a good balance between compassion and pragmatism, and make every effort to find a suitable job while encouraging employees to seek a new position themselves.
The successful candidate will be able to spot opportunities for candidates and will ensure the transition from one position to another is as smooth as possible. You will work in cooperation with supervisors, colleagues in the HR department, recruiters and relevant internal and external parties. The number of people will measure your success that you help, your personal effectiveness, corporate sensitivity, how you influence the internal network and the speed of your results. As Career Mobility Officer, your duties will include:
- accompanying employees from job to job
- advising on mobility projects and measures
- deployment of complete network, utilising internal or external contacts
- ensuring a complete dossier
- assisting employees through the relevant processes in accordance with guidelines
- discussing CVs, job assessments and capabilities with internal candidates
- seeking internal vacancies and providing internal and external networking contacts
- keeping track of candidates’ progress.
The IHC Career Mobility Centre is part of the Royal IHC Staffing department based in Kinderdijk The Netherlands. This department is part of the HR Service Centre, and is responsible for recruitment for permanent and temporary positions and supplier management for all companies of the Royal IHC group. The Staffing department ensures that IHC is considered a reputable employer and can reach its goal to become an employer of choice.
To be eligible for the position of Career Mobility Officer, you must have the following:
- a bachelor’s degree and up-to-date knowledge of the labour market, as well as relevant legislation and regulations
- five years’ work experience in the field of labour mobility – career counselling, job hunting and job placement
- proven results achieved in supporting employees 'from work to work'
- a wide and timely network within and outside the sector
- extensive experience in conducting interviews, giving advice, and (job) training
- experience with MS Office and social media
- your own car and willingness to travel nationally on occasion
- a creative personality, a flexible nature and a result-oriented attitude
- the ability to work systematically and give, if necessary, steering advice
- the appropriate analytical skills to translate bottlenecks and career needs into effective and practical solutions
- extensive and actual HR knowledge and experience in general and employee mobility
- team spirit and the ability to work with various stakeholders.
- excellent communication skills (oral and written) in Dutch and English
- only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
You should also have the following competencies:
- organisational sensitivity and the ability to deal with resistance
- a persuasive and decisive personality
- the ability to analyse problems
- excellent communication and networking skills
- a focus on developing your own competences
- the ability to coach and identify strengths and weaknesses.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job as Career Mobility Officer within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we don't stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Career Mobility Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.