- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Project Planner, you will look after the project schedule in all its phases (from tender to handover) within the Central Planning department. You will support the Project Managers in preparing the schedule and monitoring progress. Depending on the size of the projects, you may also be responsible for more than one project at a time. In this you will act as the focal point between members of the project management team and operations. In addition, you will always be looking three steps ahead, and recognise sticking points, risks and opportunities in ample time. You will also have the capacity to act effectively at different levels in the planning and maintain a permanent ‘helicopter’ view. As a Project Planner, you will be responsible for the following:
- successfully completing all projects based on your planning expertise
- preparing and updating the project schedule (time, capacity, progress)
- updating master plans
- consolidating progress reports from various internal and external process planners into one project report
- drafting occupation diagrams
- analysing planning and capacity data
- reporting – and offering advice – on bottlenecks and schedule overruns
- auditing the status of different parts of the project
- consulting with the project manager, team leaders, project support and others about the causes of (possible) bottlenecks
- exploring various scenarios to generate solutions.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- at least a university education (HBO+), preferably from a higher academic professional (HBO/WO) course in technical business administration, or marine, mechanical or electrical engineering
- extensive knowledge of planning methods including network planning, earned value analysis and other stress curves
- knowledge of, and experience with Primavera and Microsoft Excel
- outstanding communication and analytical skills, precise, proactive, self-reliant, innovative, customer-focused and flexible
- an excellent command of English, with moderate Dutch skills preferable.
- only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Project Management is an entity within Royal IHC that deals with keeping a tight grip on projects by using project control and cooperation, with the goal of handing over the projects OSBIT (on spec, on budget and in time). In this way its work contributes to IHC’s shared interests. The Central Planning department is part of Project Management and manages the corporate planning of the entire organisation and all underlying master plans for current and potential projects. We are looking for a project planner to strengthen our increasingly professional project approach.
Royal IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we don't stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas.
Are you interested in the position of Project Planner and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.