- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the commissioning and service department and shaping its policy. The department coordinates and carries out commissioning and service activities, on- and offshore, and internationally on a 24/7 basis.
You will lead service coordinators and commissioning and service engineers, as well as temporary employees who work on a project basis. You will report to the Operation Orders Manager.
Your duties will include the following:
- implementing departmental policy and translating it into results focused on efficiency and customer satisfaction
- coordinating work within the department
- organising (departmental) meetings
- consulting with colleagues (project managers) and customers regarding planning, implementation and quality of service activities
- realisation of methods and techniques related to the work processes.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- HBO-level of education specialising in electrical engineering or electronics (mechatronics)
- demonstrable knowledge of the maritime industry as well as electrical installations, switchboards, drives and process presentation and control automation
- experience in a similar managerial role in a project-driven organisation, preferably in the dredging or offshore industries
- strong communication and social skills
- experience in managing professionals in a team
- an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
IHC Systems BV offers you a challenging role at a dynamic and innovative company. You will be working in an environment with technicians and customers who will encourage and motivate you. We attach great importance to the development of our employees and offer excellent working conditions, including good training opportunities, variable profit sharing and flexible working hours.
IHC Systems BV is a leader in the development, supply and service of electrical installations, power generation, instrumentation and automation of systems used in the dredging, sand and gravel, and offshore oil and gas industries. Located in Sliedrecht, the company is part of Royal IHC and has 170 employees.
IHC Systems BV is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Commissioning and Service Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.