- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC Shipbuilding is part of Royal IHC, and has shipyards in Kinderdijk and Krimpen aan den IJssel. We design and build standard, and unique, customer-specific trailing suction hopper dredgers, self-propelled cutter dredgers, and ships for the offshore and renewables markets. We are seeking several commissioning operations technicians for this unit. The activities of these roles focus on the commissioning and transmit of mechanical installations on board our standard and/or custom-built dredgers at various IHC locations. During commissioning, you will be responsible for ensuring that all available tools and systems are installed, tested and made into a well-functioning unit.You will take care of the offtakes of engines, auxiliary tools and (electrical) systems. Your work also includes the transfer of systems to customers and classification societies. To fulfil these tasks, working together with other departments and sister companies will be essential.
To be eligible for this role, you must also have the following:
- the ability to be flexibly deployed across The Netherlands and, if necessary, spend temporary periods abroad
- knowledge of hydraulics, and an understanding of PLCs
- the ability to function well in a team, as well as communicate clearly about expectations and goals to colleagues, hired personnel and suppliers
- an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- the ability to gain the trust of the people around you through demonstrating expertise, as well as having excellent communication skills
- the ability to work independently, with solid organisational, coordination and contact skills to maintain relationships with employees, subcontractors and other departments.
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Commissioning Operations Technician you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Shipbuilding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Commissioning Operations Technician and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.