- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Construction Mechanic/ Machine Cutter, your main responsibilities will include:
- assembling and shaping (parts of) steel structures in accordance with drawings and work schedules provided by customers
- ensuring dimensions are in accordance with work and cutting drawings
- welding bonding lines in accordance with specified welding procedures
- working safely with construction components in order to protect yourself and those around you
- ensuring components comply with requirements set for welds
- safely installing, moving and lifting heavy structures
- ensuring your equipment is properly maintained
- cutting metal parts in accordance with the design and specified dimensions
- putting charge numbers on components you have cut
- selecting the correct settings on the cutting machine and using the plate material efficiently.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- intermediate vocational education-level professional and intellectual abilities – preferably in mechanical engineering
- an energetic and driven mentality
- excellent communication skills
- a flexible and creative approach
- an ability to meet strict deadlines
- a willingness to undergo further training.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Construction Mechanic/ Machine Cutter, you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Construction Mechanic/ Machine Cutter and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.