- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Royal IHC requires a Controller (1 FTE) for IHC Hytech in Raamsdonksveer. With almost 30 years of experience, IHC Hytech – part of the IHC Mission Equipment cluster – specialises in designing and manufacturing high-quality professional diving and hyperbaric equipment. Every product is supported by an extensive quality control and after-sales service. It produces a wide range of products and each one is designed to meet the highest standards. Within this role, you will act as a sparring partner to the management of IHC Hytech and will report to the Cluster Controller Mission Equipment. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- financial, business and project control
- administrative organisation and internal control
- acting as part of – and advising – the management of IHC Hytech
- reporting to the group.
To be eligible for the position of Controller you must have the following:
- a bachelor’s (HBO) degree in business administration or economics
- three years of experience as a controller or (financial) accountant in a relevant sector
- knowledge of and experience with EXACT, IFS and/or SAP BPC
- strong analytical skills and a proactive mentality
- no-nonsense attitude and a focus on results and quality
- customer-oriented approach and the ability to work in the most efficient way
- the ability to analyse processes to identify improvement opportunities
- an excellent command of Dutch and English.
Royal IHC offers you as Controller a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Controller, you will work at IHC Hytech, based at Raamsdonksveer, a dynamic company with an enthusiastic team of professionals. The organisation designs, builds and maintains equipment and systems for the professional diving industry. The wide product range complies with the highest possible standards and demands, and is supplied to diving companies, defence, and the industrial and medical industries worldwide.
IHC Hytech is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Controller and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.