- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Our talent acquisition team works within Royal IHC to deliver a first-rate recruitment service to all business units in The Netherlands and across the world. We are seeking a Corporate Recruiter to add to this team of relaxed, but high-performing, colleagues. Within the role, you will be given all the tools, technology and training necessary to develop and grow your career.
As Corporate Recruiter, you will identify, screen and engage with suitable candidates working in engineering, project management, IT and other white-collar functions. The ideal Corporate Recruiter will utilise multiple strategies, such as online databases and (online) networking. The ultimate goal of the department is to quickly fill vacancies with self-recruited candidates. Within this role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- recruitment and selection of candidates for permanent and flexible staff with the use of the communication tools used by IHC (eg own job site, social media, job boards)
- informing and guiding candidates through the recruitment process
- maintain intensive contact with commercial agencies for the recruitment of permanent and flex staff
- identifying, sourcing and assessing prospective colleagues in creative and cost-effective ways
- expanding networking opportunities and boosting referral recruitment
- assisting with the design, development and implementation of new structured sourcing strategies and tools
- making the first contact with candidates and conducting pre-screening interviews
- proactively building candidate talent pools in key functional/regional areas and managing relationships with potential candidates
- maintaining the recruitment CRM system (ATS) to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly.
To be eligible for the role of Corporate Recruiter, you must have the following:
- at least a bachelor degree, preferably in human resources or business administration
- experience with working in an agency as candidate sourcer or recruiter, or as part of an in-house corporate recruitment or talent acquisition team
- demonstrable experience in identifying talented individuals, cold calling candidates, and networking
- the ability to meet deadlines/ targets and move between projects in a fast-paced environment
- excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, the ability to follow-up independently and a self-starting attitude
- an excellent grasp of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a ‘hunter’ mentality, positive and energetic personality and ability to create ways of tracking down new talent
- a high-level of accuracy and the ability to work under pressure
- only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Corporate Recruiter a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Corporate Recruiter and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.