- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Royal IHC is seeking a Corporate Webmaster to develop, maintain and optimise internet and intranet sites, as well as other digital platforms. Within this role, you will ensure the platforms are operating accurately and test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices. As a self-motivated and positive thinker, you will act as (technical) lead for web-based projects requiring external vendors. Within this role, your duties will also include the following:
- generating, revising and debugging web pages, fixing broken links or images
- executing web-related marketing projects, such as the creation of microsites, marketing automation landing pages and remarketing/retargeting campaigns
- stay up-to-date and recommend technology, tools and best practices for optimal website performance, quality and visibility
- gathering requirements, design, code and testing independently including testing for cross-platform compatibility
- ensuring platforms security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- addressing user complaints, monitoring and analysing site performance (eg traffic, conversions)
- performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities and suggesting recommendations for organic SEO success
- researching and implementing SEO recommendations (changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors)
- optimising loading speeds and capacity, as well as updating website content and reviewing SEO
- tracking, reporting and analysing website analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns.
To be eligible for the position of Corporate Webmaster, you must have the following:
- BSc/BA in computer science, design or a related field
- strong technical background and experience with web application development in a business-critical environment, developing strong, usable websites and applications
- experience with Sitecore, WordPress, SharePoint, Typo3 and marketing automation systems is advantageous
- strong understanding of Google AdWords and Analytics, Yahoo/Bing and SEO/SEM
- excellent troubleshooting, analytical and teamwork abilities and skills
- attention to detail, outstanding organisational skills, highly resourceful nature, with the ability to work and think independently and take direction
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
Royal IHC offers you as Corporate Webmaster a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Corporate Webmaster and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.