- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Data Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying and fulfilling the business data needs. You will support stakeholders by analysing the data they need to run and improve their processes. You will join the Corporate Data Management team, which is responsible for securing and further enhancing IHC’s data management program. As Data Analyst your primary objective as Data Analyst will be to contribute to improvements in the business processes. Your focus will be the data that is created and enriched by these processes, and that flows through our applications. You will support as Data Analyst the business to create and maintain high-quality data. In addition, you will execute data-related changes as a member of one of our multidisciplinary scrum teams. Within the role of Data Analyst, your duties will include the following:
- acting as a sparring partner and working with the business to identify data requirements
- acting as the point of contact for all data-related matters regarding the functional areas you are assigned to
- understanding the use of data in the context of business processes and the data flow through and across the applications
- maintaining regular contact with colleagues in all departments creating and using data
- measuring and securing the quality and consistency of data used in the assigned functional areas
- contributing in one of our multidisciplinary scrum teams to realise change and improvements in the business processes and its data
- instructing, supporting and supervising data stewards in creating and maintaining local data, applying the corporate standards and procedures.
To be eligible for this position of Data Analyst, you must have the following:
- bachelor or master degree and sound business knowledge
- financial, business information management or industrial engineering background
- knowledge of business processes, its data objects and data management concepts in large complex application international environments
- experience with ERP, PDM and CRM systems and knowledge of ITIL, ASL, Prince2 and/or Scrum is advantageous (a willingness to learn is necessary)
- understanding of the importance of data quality and its impact on effective operations
- strong problem-solving skills, a high degree of creativity, highly motivated attitude and willingness to establish strong relationships with colleagues
- ability to adjust to changes and initiative, focus on delivering the optimal service/product to end users, flexible attitude and no nine-to-five mentality
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Data Analyst a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Data Analyst and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.