- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As an Electrical Desginer, you will engineer equipment and instruments that form part of the monitoring and control systems for the dredging equipment on IHC vessels. You will be responsible for the electrical engineering, based on data supplied to you, and the drafting (using AutoCAD/EPLAN) of production diagrams and structures. In addition, you will be tasked with preparing test conditions and the drafting of technical specifications. You will have a high level of internal and external contact with a range of people, and work in project teams.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- an MBO level education in electrical engineering and electronics
- knowledge of AutoCAD, EPLAN and Microsoft Office
- experience of working with a production data management package
- a number of years of experience in a similar position, as well as general knowledge of production methods
- fluency in Dutch, and an excellent command of English
- be self-reliant and quick to act
- excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate across the entire organisation.
- only candidates with work visa and residence within commuting distance of Rotterdam will be considered as viable candidates
Royal IHC offer you a challengin full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As an Electrical Designer, you will work at IHC Systems. This organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for the efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. The electrical, electronic and IT systems involve anything from robust sensors to stand-alone and/or integrated systems for service, presentation, automation, hydrography and DP/DT, supported by training simulators. Global life-cycle support, either remote or on location, guarantees durability and reliability. The company, which has paved the way in its sectors for over 40 years, is based in Sliedrecht and employs over 100 people.
Are you interested in the position of Electrical Designer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.