- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
You will be responsible for the engineering of new installations and will report to the Lead Engineer. The successful candidate will work alongside a team of engineers from various departments.
As Hardware Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- the manufacture of basic design and engineering packages to meet the relevant specifications and regulations
- revising basic or detailed engineering packages, and discussing these with the Lead Engineer
- offering technical support to the Procurement department.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher professional education (HBO) in electrotechnical engineering
- technical knowledge of distribution/control cabinets and other electrical installations, such as cable block and connections
- the ability to produce drawings for machine building
- knowledge of relevant guidelines
- at least three years of professional experience in a similar role
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, ERP and PDM packages, and E-Plan P8
- the ability to work with automated systems
- excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
- an accurate, stress-resistant, flexible and innovative personality
- a team-player mentality, with a performance and result-oriented approach
- strong arithmetical and analytical skills
- a customer-oriented attitude and commercial approach.
Royal IHC offers the suitable candidate the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labor contract, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
As a Hardware Engineer, you will work at IHC SAS. This organisation, based in Alphen aan den Rijn, specialises in designing and producing reliable deck equipment for the offshore oil and gas markets. Over the years, IHC SAS has gained a great deal of experience in pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems and mooring systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Hardware Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.