- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a trainee, you will support the HR Administration department within IHC. The team consists of six employees who are responsible for the personal administration of more than 2,000 employees within IHC. We are therefore looking for a student who would be interested in gaining experience in all aspects of HR administration. In addition to collaborating in all areas within the department, we offer you sufficient time for any study assignments.
- preparation of personnel files and archiving
- processing sick leave registration
- administrative day-to-day tasks concerning inflow, mobility and outflow
- health and Safety feedback
- drawing up contracts
- applying internal regulations
- contributing to improved work processes.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- MBO or HBO level of education in human resource management
- ability to work independently
- an accurate and proactive approach
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging internship within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
HR Admin is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of HR Admin intern and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.