- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Located in the heart of Belgium’s de Kempen region, Allard-Europe is a future-oriented steel and iron foundry that provides castings for dredging, shipbuilding and offshore activities around the world. As it specialises in bespoke parts and short production runs, it must constantly improve, develop and stay at the forefront of the industry. So it works to the limits of what’s possible and often goes a step further to deliver a perfect casting for its customers, using a wide variety of materials.
No matter what the application or industry, Allard-Europe has the knowledge to find a suitable answer to its customers’ questions, and its employees welcome the challenges and opportunities this presents. It is the first foundry in Belgium to be ISO 9002 certified and is also ISO 1996 9001 certified. Allard-Europe is jointly owned by DIHAG Holding GmbH and Royal IHC.
Allard-Europe key facts
- More than 100 motivated employees
- Four induction furnaces with a total melting capacity of 37 tonnes of liquid steel
- Own machining workshop
- ISO 9001 certified, and ABS and BV approved
- 2013: 1,700
- 2014: 2,050
- 2015: 1,400
- 2016: 2,000
To be eligible for the position of Interim Operational / Production Manager, you must have the following:
- a higher technical bachelor’s degree
- senior-level leadership experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- the ability to control knowledge and experience in a workplace, including team leaders/foremen
- an affinity with creating, establishing and maintaining schedules
- charismatic leadership skills, a production-oriented approach, and open to making improvements
- excellent communication skills; an ability to smoothly interact with others and ensure they are working to the same goals
- fluency in Dutch and English (knowledge of German and/or French is a big plus)
- the ability to work independently to a large extent.
Allard-Europe offers the suitable candidate the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labor contract, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
As an Interim Operational / Production Manager you will work at Allard-Europe, based in Turnhout, Belgium. Allard-Europe is a future-oriented steel and iron foundry that provides castings for dredging, shipbuilding and offshore activities around the world. As it specialises in bespoke parts and short production runs, it must constantly improve, develop and stay at the forefront of the industry.
Royal IHC (IHC) has an interest in Allard-Europe. Royal IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Interim Operational / Production Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.