- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
With almost 30 years of experience, IHC Hytech specialises in designing and manufacturing high-quality professional diving and hyperbaric equipment. Every product is supported by an extensive quality control and after-sales service.
IHC Hytech produces a wide range of products, and each one is designed to meet the highest standards.
Royal IHC is centralising and professionalising its SHEQ policies, procedures and systems. This involves implementing a multi-site management system and certification. As part of this, IHC Hytech will merge its quality management system with the multi-site version this year. The scope of IHC Hytech’s part will be enlarged to OHSAS 18001 in the first quarter of 2018.
Following the current HSE procedures, a risk analysis and evaluation was held earlier this year. In order to gain a complete view of relevant rules and legislation, a compliance audit was also held. The non-compliances have been merged in to one action plan.
We are now seeking a student to support the SHEQ Officer in preparing IHC Hytech for OHSAS 18001 (and ISO 14001) multi-site certification in the first quarter of 2018.
Your duties will include the following:
- assisting with a GAP analysis, suggesting and preparing actions required for closing this gap, and performing internal audits
- preparing and implementing actions stated in the merged action plan, resulting from the risk analysis, evaluation and compliance audit
- working closely with others in the department, as well as other IHC units and the central SHEQ organisation.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- availability for four days per week for a minimum of five months.
- a creative approach
- a proactive nature and willingness to act accordingly when key information is missing
- a third- or fourth-year place on a HBO course, specialising in SHEQ
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging internship within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
As a student, you will work at IHC Hytech, based at Raamsdonksveer, a dynamic company with an enthusiastic team of professionals. The organisation designs, builds and maintains equipment and systems for the professional diving industry. The wide product range complies with the highest possible standards and demands, and is supplied to diving companies, defence, and the industrial and medical industries worldwide.
IHC Hytech is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Internship: Prepare IHC Hytech for OHSAS 18001 (and ISO 14001) and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.