- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
The Group IT department is looking for a recent graduate who wants to take the first step in their career with a successful international organisation.
You will be working in a fun and informal environment, in which you can learn from your mistakes. Focusing on the application of new technologies, we take a modern approach and are working on an increasingly international basis. We work with a variety of vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, Siemens and IFS.
Within this role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- ensuring that all systems and infrastructure run smoothly
- making sure that the working environment is safe and professional
- ensuring processes and systems work well
- supporting the department and colleagues with their own tasks
- ensuring (master) data in IHC’s systems is of high quality.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- an MBO or HBO level of education in an ICT or IT-related subject
- an enthusiastic and energetic personality
- eagerness to learn
- excellent communication skills
- a good sense of humour and optimism
- excellent communication skills spoken and written in English
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging internship within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
The department builds and implements state-of-the-art CRM, ERP, PDM and CAD platforms – in addition to creating systems for master data management. The department is also responsible for change management and ensuring that our employees can use new tools once they have been rolled out. Other projects include the migration to cloud-based software (IAAS, PAAS and SAAS), middleware integration and architecture, data analytics and the implementation of SCRUM.
Group IT is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Internship/Graduation: Group IT and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.