- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
- Determine the required range of future PRT developments (±15)
- Develop a concept (±80%)
- Cost price and delivery time estimation (5%).
Over the last years we have had numerous inquiries regarding PRT’s. We have not been able to adequately respond to a number of these, due to the non-existence of the requested tool.
1. IHC IQIP requires a market analysis, focusing on the following subjects:
- Demands and wishes
- Required product range.
3. Cost price and production time should be estimated.
Expectation of final result:
A thorough insight in the required PRT ranges combined with their possibilities, worked out in a concept design.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- an excellent communication skills spoken and written in English
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- Writing/Composing a project initiation document (PID)
- Project wise working
- 3D CAD drawings
- Customer oriented
- a good mechanical insight
- good communication skills
- a proactive mentality.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging Internship/Graduation project within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Market Analysis pipeline recovery tools (PRT’s) and do you recognise yourself in the description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.