- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As IT Security Officer you will work alongside the IT Security Manager to bring our IT security operations to a higher level. You will perform or oversee monitoring activities related to IT security and act as the primary point of contract for security related queries from the business. If there are security incidents or vulnerability reports, you perform the initial analysis and assist in incident resolution. You will also run awareness campaigns and report on IT security operations.
You will also have an important role in improving the IT Security landscape of Royal IHC. You pro-actively identify areas for improvements and participate in drafting the IT Security year plan. This will also include penetration tests and hardening reviews, which you will help oversee. All of this leads to a number of smaller and larger improvement initiatives and you will take ownership for the implementation of some of operational meetings of various IT departments and IT projects, providing solicited and unsolicited advice regarding IT Security. Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- disciplined and consistent monitoring activities related to IT Security
- solving security incidents efficiently
- reporting on Operational IT Security
- change ownership and implementation of IT Security improvements
- risk analysis and advising management.
To be eligible for this position of IT Security Officer, you must have the following:
- MBO+/HBO level degree
- experience in IT security is a benefit, but not required. Interest to develop yourself and/or certify in this area is required
- experience working in IT related field with 3-5 years experience
- an excellent command of Dutch and preferably English
- strong communication skills
- proactive and self-starting
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as IT Security Officer a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Holding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of IT Security Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.