- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Junior Group Financial Controller, you will be part of the Group Financial Control department. This comprises six controllers who report to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer). In this role, you will report to the Group Financial Controller. The Group Financial Control department is responsible for the consolidation, analysis and reporting of the monthly and quarterly financial statements and forecasts prepared by the operating companies. It also prepares the annual accounts of the group and of the operating companies under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Dutch Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Acquisitions, scenario planning and rolling forecasts increasingly require the attention of the department. Other focus areas include the standardisation of processes and systems, the accounting manual, compliance, maintenance of the consolidation system and optimising accounting processes within the group.
To be eligible for the position of Junior Group Financial Controller, you must have the following:
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or economics
- be either a new starter or have a few years of experience as a financial controller
- familiar with periodical financial reports, data and analysis
- a sound knowledge of consolidation, financial reporting, internal control and tax legislation
- strong analytical skills, a ‘take charge’ mentality and a no-nonsense attitude
- a passion for results and quality and willingness to learn
- the ability to analyse processes to identify improvement opportunities
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Junior Group Financial Controller a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Junior Group Financial Controller and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.