- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Lead Engineer Offshore Tools, you will be responsible for setting up a small team of engineers within the Product Engineering department. This will be done in accordance with the relevant customer and market requirements and guidelines. Your team will collaborate on expanding the IQIP product portfolio, and contribute to efficient production. You will help to maximise the reliability, quality, safety, sustainability and efficiency of offshore equipment. As Lead Engineer Offshore Tools, you will be responsible for the following: defining IQIP offshore tools standards from design to final product – including product documentation
- supporting and advising mechanical and structural engineers when performing strength calculations
- monitoring the completeness and quality of the engineering deliverables
- communicating with Lead Engineer Offshore Tools within other disciplines
- technical support for own production facilities and the Service department
- working closely with the Project Engineering and R&D departments to optimise designs.
To be eligible for the position of Lead Engineer Offshore Tools, you must have the following:
- bachelor or master degree in mechanical or structural engineering, or another technical discipline
- at least five years of relevant work experience
- experience using Solid Edge, Teamcenter and Ansys/Femap
- knowledge and experience in the offshore or heavy industries is advantageous
- well-developed communication skills, with a customer-focused and service-oriented attitude
- an excellent command of Dutch and English
- strong analytical skills and insight into construction and production methods
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Lead Engineer Offshore Tools a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Lead Engineer Offshore Tools you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Lead Engineer Offshore Tools and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.Apply