- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC Services is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to organise its international transportation. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and supervising transport operations. Based on sales and production orders, you will organise the timely supply of products to customers or suppliers. As Logistics Coordinator, you will be a key part of the Shipping department, as well as working for the Shipbuilding and Mission Equipment units.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- organising transport, taking care of administrative tasks and providing documents in a timely manner (customs forms, invoices, packing lists and payment documents)
- acting as a point of contact regarding transport progress, changes and prioritisation
- acting as an internal advisor for logistics
- liaising with external and internal parties to prepare complex transport operations
- maintaining excellent relationships with logistic service providers.
To be eligible for the role, you must have:
- an MBO-4 level of education, and an understanding of logistics and technology
- five years’ relevant work experience in a similar position
- extensive experience of (complex) project shipments
- specialist knowledge of international transport links, related documents, customs procedures, formalities and legal requirements
- a thorough knowledge of agents in the market and their methods
- a proactive and results-oriented approach, with the ability to multitask and work as part of a team
- confident planning skills and a quality-focused mindset
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- an SCC (VCA) certificate.
Royal IHC offers the suitable candidate the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labor contract, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy.
With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Logistics Coordinator and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.