- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating, planning and managing the optimal flow of goods. You will report to – and receive instruction and guidelines from – the Lead Logistics.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- planning and coordinating work for the team
- managing stock
- planning the goods flow
- administrative handling of the logistics documents team
- acting as a point of contact for logistics questions
- ensuring shipments (including documents) are organised
- disposing of the waste stream
- goods receipt, warehousing of goods and issue of goods to production
- contributing to the further professionalisation of the department
- contributing ideas and improvements to ensure the optimal flow of goods.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- an MBO-level education in engineering or logistics
- basic knowledge of logistics and business processes and systems
- excellent knowledge of materials and logistics work
- strong reading, interpretation and understanding of coupons and drawings
- knowledge of hydraulic components is an advantage
- experience in guiding employees
- the ability to deal with automated systems
- excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and ERP (preferably ISAH) and PDM packages
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- a hoisting licence and ability to drive a forklift truck
- knowledge of reporting techniques
- motivation to develop skills and knowledge through courses and training
- a proactive and service-oriented personality
- an accurate and structured way of working
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will work at IHC SAS. This organisation, based in Alphen aan den Rijn, specialises in designing and producing reliable deck equipment for the offshore oil and gas markets. Over the years, IHC SAS has gained a great deal of experience in pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems and mooring systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
IHC SAS is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Supervisor Systems Assembly and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.