- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Energy audits are being performed at all IHC locations at the current time. You will use the results along with further research to prepare an energy balance sheet. This will offer an insight into the large volume users in our organisation and into possible uses for the residual heat. The balance sheet must satisfy the new ISO 50001 standard and relevant environmental legislation. It must also be set up in such a way that it can be used to determine the significance of energy aspects and to investigate possible uses for the residual heat. Based on this, you will write an energy-saving plan with an overview of the uses for residual heat with the fastest ROI.
To be eligible for the master thesis, you must have the following:
- be enrolled in a degree programme at university level in the area of energy management and are looking for a master thesis project
- assertiveness, independence, good communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- an excellent command of English, with moderate Dutch skills preferable
- only candidates with EU work visa (residents) will be considered as viable candidates.
We offer you a challenging project in a dynamic, international company that deals with complex, large-scale projects. Royal IHC is a substantially vertically integrated company involving also a wide range of international co-makers and suppliers. You can work in a successful and ambitious organisation where skilled people are the key to success and that is currently in the process of improving its methods and tools.
Royal IHC (IHC), is the global market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we don't stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation and today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas.
Are you interested in the position and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.