- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
The Purchasing department within IHC Services consists of approximately seven full-time employees. We are looking for a temporary Purchasing Manager for a period of six months. As a result of an ERP implementation, the current Purchasing Manager will be released for this period. Within the role of temporary Purchasing Manager, your duties will include the following:
- the tactical and operational leadership of the team
- guiding and developing the department and controlling the performance of buyers
- contributing to structuring and continuous improvement of processes
- ensuring efficient execution of the purchasing work
- offering a proactive approach and monitoring supplier presentation
- monitoring CPIs.
To be eligible for this role of temporary Purchasing Manager, you must have the following:
- an HBO-level (bachelor) of education
- a NEVI 1 certificate or similar
- at least five years of experience as a leader in a (technical) purchasing environment
- an affinity with the maritime industry and IHC’s products
- excellent communication skills, a resilient nature, with strong commercial skills
- an excellent command of English
- only candidates that qualify for EU work visa will be considered viable
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as temporary Purchasing Manager a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a temporary Operational Purchase Manager, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of temporary Operational Purchase Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.