- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As the Payment and Securities Specialist, you will join the Legal Department, alongside legal counsels, security specialists and contract managers. You will report to the Contracts and Securities Manager, and ensure an optimum service provision, as well as educating colleagues within Royal IHC about the importance of payment security.
You will be working in a challenging and international commercial environment. Internally, you will work alongside colleagues from several departments in order to serve our customers. Externally, you will liaise with our customers, suppliers and banks.
As a Payment and Securities Specialist, your duties will include the following:
- arranging proper payment security for local and international entities within Royal IHC
- acting as the first point of contact regarding letters of credit and bank guarantees
- assisting the Legal and Sales teams with regards to financial wording in sales contracts
- drafting and reviewing the wording of different types of bank guarantees and letters of credit
- negotiating the wording of bank guarantees and letters of credit with our customers and suppliers
- issuing and monitoring bank guarantees
- arranging internal bank guarantees and letters of credit planning.
To be eligible for the position, you must have the following:
- a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience with bank guarantees and letters of credit
- first-rate social skills and the ability to call on people in a respectful manner
- a dedication to our customers’ requirements and willingness to go the extra mile to meet their needs
- the ability to work accurately and quickly, and communicate at all levels
- experience working in teams containing different disciplines from a diverse international background
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a result-oriented approach
- the ability to learn quickly and multitask
- a flexible attitude, and a dynamic and proactive personality
- a high standard of organisation and time-management skills.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC Legal is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Payment and Securities Specialist and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.