- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
The One IHC project aims to implement uniform processes and systems within Royal IHC. It is working on both the development of new processes and systems and their implementation. You will work within the roll-out team, which takes care of the implementation and report to the Roll-out Manager or the CBPM Manager. As Process Analyst Make, you will be responsible for the following:
- testing and accepting functionalities, as produced by the configuration team
- identifying gaps between the blueprint and the current affairs of specific units
- developing applications and processes within the manufacturing process department
- analysing and documenting the impact of process changes for the Business Process Owner (BPO)
- solving issues during roll-out and providing ‘hyper care’, in collaboration with stakeholders
- formulating solutions and alternatives in consultation with colleagues and management
- implementation of new processes and applications in cooperation with designated ‘superusers’
- acting as the first point of contact regarding matters within your area of the business
- facilitating workshops to translate business requirements into solutions
- advising end users on implementation.
To be eligible for the position Process Analyst Make, you must have the following:
- HBO level (bachelor) degree and knowledge of, experience and affinity with manufacturing
- experience working with processes and modelling them
- the ability to indicate business shape and initiate changes with a high degree of proactivity and persuasiveness
- experience operating at all levels of a company
- the ability to deal with resistance and a high level of creativity
- experience dealing with change
- demonstrated knowledge of complex applications, such as PDM and ERP
- strong communication skills and a solution-oriented nature
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Process Analyst Make a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Process Analyst Make and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.