- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an entrepreneurial data-driven decision-maker to join the growing e-Business team within Royal IHC. Working within the corporate e-Business team, you will make an important contribution to optimising our customers’ experience in finding the right products for their maintenance activities. Your goal will be to offer our customers strong and relevant information over a broad range of maritime equipment.
As the Product Information Manager, you will be responsible for the set-up and implementation of a new product information management (PIM) system. In addition, you will deliver a world-class online experience for our customers; interacting with the product offer by ensuring excellence through the search and selection process using classification, product content and product data.
You will supervise the classification strategy, data quality and all product data related processes such as supplier on boarding, data enrichment rules, automation and approval flows. You are the data gatekeeper and you will be the point of contact for category and product managers, marketing specialists, IT, master data specialists and customer support. You will manage the entire PIM and product quality tools.
We are looking for a driven team player, who will help to bring our e-Business solutions to the next level as this area is essential to the growth strategy of our global services business. You will report to the Business Development & Marketing Manager of IHC. Please visit the IHC Service Portal and watch the demo of our online customer portal, which will be renewed in 2017: www.ihcserviceportal.com
- guiding the implementation of a new PIM system integrated in our existing IT architecture, together with external service providers and internal stakeholders
- defining the IHC e-commerce PIM vision and policy including classification
- defining and rolling out workflows and rules for content specialists who work with the PIM system
- acting as a gatekeeper for on boarding suppliers and defining strict data quality rules for e-commerce purposes
- automating processes with regard to product data uploads and quality checks
- defining steering dashboards to easily monitor the current data quality and acting upon it to improve the overall data quality
- promoting the importance of good quality data content, both internally and externally
- contributing (in the broadest sense) to an important project, which is valuable for the whole organisation.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- you have at least three years of experience in e-commerce PIM systems
- experience in a B2B e-commerce/maritime/MRO environment is a big advantage
- you are familiar with, and thrive in, a corporate start-up environment
- working experience with classification systems like ETIM is a plus
- you are data driven and have a clear vision of how data should be organised online
- fluency in Dutch and English (speaking and writing) is a must
- you possess a master’s degree and a pragmatic mindset
- you are a strategic problem solver and have excellent communication skills
- you can easily understand and explain operational processes and requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- networking is in your nature and you prefer to work in a team
- you have a strong hands-on mentality and show a high level of proactivity
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job in a start-up environment with high growth ambitions. Your valued qualities and competences will be put to good use, both within our organisation as well as in the market place. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
The Marketing & e-Business department designs, develops and maintains e-Business solutions for all business units of Royal IHC worldwide. The e-Business solutions, like e-commerce platforms and system integrations, create value for our customers as well as our suppliers.
Are you interested in the position of Product Information Manager (PIM) and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.