- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
You will be responsible for defining and structuring the present portfolio of all the products of IHC Mission Equipment. You will have an overall view of all products and markets of IHC Mission Equipment.
In close corporation with the product managers of each business unit, you will translate market needs and technology developments into products in a uniform approach. In addition, you will develop business cases for new product ideas/concepts, including initial commercial product specifications, and present them to relevant stakeholders in close cooperation with the sales, category management, R&D and engineering departments.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- defining and integrating a uniform product management approach for all IHC Mission Equipment business units
- communicating a vision, as well as obtaining approval on and maintaining the product management methodology
- ensuring commitment from relevant internal and external stakeholders
- playing a key role in the commercial decision-making process, regarding feasibility and product design
- initiating improvements and taking responsibility for the standardization of products in close cooperation with stakeholders
- ensuring and stimulating synergy between products and the business units of IHC ME and their departments
- taking responsibility for the inventory and definition of products within IHC Mission Equipment
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- an academic level of thinking
- a background in mechanical engineering
- at least five years of relevant experience in a similar position and industry
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- client driven attitude with strong presentation skills
- creative and structural thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Product Manager Mission Equipment, you will work at IHC Mission Equipment.This organisation focusses on design, engineering, manufacturing and commissioning of high-performance integrated equipment in on- but mainly offshore markets. Broad product range: components and technology in the field of high-tech automation, electronics, hydraulics, winches, tensioners and hyperbaric technology.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we don't stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas.
Are you interested in the position of Product Manager Mission Equipment and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.