- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As a Production Engineer/ Work Planner, your main responsibilities will include:
- assessing and advising on the feasibility of the engineering package
- determining the working process order and setting up routing with the required capacity
- analysing the production process for each project (costs, internal v outsourced)
- releasing production files, creating assignments for outsourcing, and following the process through to purchasing
- preparing work packages and transferring these to production
- monitoring and guiding projects and translating project-specific requirements to the shop floor
- assisting in the purchasing of parts and equipment
- proactively proposing improvements in relation to projects and processes
- acting as the linchpin between engineers, production employees, purchasers and project managers.
To be eligible for this position of production engineer/work planner, you must have the following:
- an HBO degree (preferably WTB)
- several years of experience as a work planner in an industrial and technical environment (preferably a project organisation)
- a theoretical and process-based insight, and a pragmatic attitude
- a flexible, creative, systematic, energetic and driven approach
- excellent communication skills
- experience with ISAH preferable
- a strong command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Production Engineer / Work Planner, you will work at IHC Systems. This organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for the efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. The electrical, electronic and IT systems involve anything from robust sensors to stand-alone and/or integrated systems for service, presentation, automation, hydrography and DP/DT, supported by training simulators. Global life-cycle support – either remote or on location – guarantees durability and reliability. The company, which has paved the way in its sectors for over 40 years, is based in Sliedrecht and employs over 100 people.
IHC Systems is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Production Engineer / Work Planner and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.