- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
This position is an interesting and varied role within IHC’s Production Engineering department. Its purpose is to create production engineering packages to ensure maximum efficiency during the production and processing of plates and profiles. As a production engineer, you will assess your outfit construction plans for feasibility and work out drawing packages, while maintaining contact with the Engineering department at all times.
Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- producing drawing and production engineering packages
- assessing outfit construction plans for feasibility
- capturing data on production drawings
- compiling specifications for construction components
- planning components and layouts in the correct sequence
- encoding structural components
- extracting material
- entering data into the ERP system.
In order to be eligible for the position, you must have the following:
- an MBO degree and HBO diploma
- experience with a 2D/3D drawing package
- familiarity with Microsoft Office
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- shipbuilding knowledge
- a practical approach and spatial awareness
- excellent analytical and communication skills.
Royal IHC offer you a challenging temporary job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Production Engineer Casco you will work at IHC Metalix, a market leader in the steel construction package industry and the delivery of work planning services. Development and production take place in the modern production facility in Kinderdijk, which supplies to the shipping industry, and construction and offshore markets globally. By contributing ideas to logistical processes and offering a high degree of flexibility and capacity, IHC Metalix is firmly positioned as 'the process innovator'.
IHC Metalix is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Production Engineer Casco and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.