- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Production Planner, your duties will include providing the body plan for a variety of construction projects within the production process. You will assist the Manager in setting up various aspects, including the order of construction, section construction/floor planning, as well as the detailed elaboration of production planning within the milestones of the master plan. All these activities must take into account the physical properties of the relevant construction site.
You will plan a broad range of activities, prepare budgets and allocate resources in order to allow capacity monitoring. Drawing on your technological background and experience, you will be thinking three steps ahead, identifying risks and identifying opportunities. You are capable of moving smoothly and communicating clearly with others throughout the organisation.
Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- successfully setting up and maintaining the body plans of multiple projects with a high degree of complexity,
- preparing forecasts and reports with regard to progress and other aspects,
- integrating the operational plan into project plans,
- deploying all shipyard facilities in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible,
- setting up construction and section construction plans, as well as floor plans,
- scheduling the conservation hall.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- professional and academic skills at a higher professional education level within a technical discipline
- extensive knowledge of, and experience with, the body construction process in the shipbuilding sector
- knowledge of production methods, and the applied products and techniques
- extensive knowledge of planning and calculation methods
- knowledge of Primavera and Microsoft Excel
- an analytical, proactive and innovative nature
- flexibility with regards to assignments and work location in the Netherlands
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
We offer a challenging job that will enable you to work with cutting-edge technology. You will work in a rapidly evolving organisation where your qualities and talents are valued, and where you will be given every opportunity to develop further. We also offer excellent terms of employment.
Royal IHC is an international market leader in the construction of specialised ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore vessels. We go one step further, however. For every ship we build, we will also develop advanced equipment that can be immediately integrated. Technological innovation is in the DNA of all of our business units. Your workday will consist of integrating the construction of innovative solutions with large-scale projects. Your skills and expertise will bring many sub-systems to life.
IHC Shipbuilding is part of Royal IHC, and has shipyards in Kinderdijk and Krimpen aan den IJssel. It designs and builds both standard and bespoke suction hopper dredgers and (self-propelled) cutter suction dredgers, as well as ships for the offshore and renewables markets.
IHC Shipbuilding is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Production Planner and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.