- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Programme Management Officer (PMO) you will assist with the rollout of One IHC, a major standardisation programme within the organisation. It aims to prepare the entire company for the future and is a blueprint created in conjunction with the new IT landscape and the data model – One IHC Solution. The programme will be implemented over the next three years throughout IHC.
As Programme Management Officer (PMO), you will help to standardise the programme structure, reporting on the design, implementation and optimisation of the processes, tools and templates. You will provide support with regards to the planning, reporting and project finance. In addition, you will act as the first point of contact, following up on all questions, and outstanding actions, as well as managing the current progress of the project. As Programme Management Officer (PMO), your duties will include the following:
- drawing up, managing and monitoring the programme planning – including dependencies, milestones and deliverables
- preparing status reports regarding progress and bottlenecks
- registering and monitoring project issues and risks
- monitoring budget requests
- registering and monitoring changes
- facilitating and advising project managers
- creating initiatives to improve tools and associated processes
- developing and monitoring resource commitment and advising project managers with appropriate solutions regarding the acquisition and use of resources
- preparing meetings, and collecting and disseminating relevant documents
- developing the minutes of meetings and updating the action list
- developing and maintaining various project management tools, templates and documentation
- promoting and advising on documents
- setting up and monitoring access to the IHC One shared network
- acting as a source of information within the programme.
To be eligible for the position of Programme Management Officer (PMO), you must have the following:
- a college and/or university degree (bachelor/master)
- at least five years of relevant work experience and an affinity for improvement in high-tech environments
- an excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages and PRINCE2, P3O and/or IPMA certification
- a critical approach to the quality of your own work and the ability to motivate others
- an understanding of the principles of programme management
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- the ability to communicate on proposed changes
- flexibility regarding your work and be happy to buck the ‘9-5’ mentality
- the ability to find the right balance between ad hoc and routine activities in a complex environment
- experience in controlling, finance and/or complex planning is advantageous.
- the ability to work in Kinderdijk and/or Sliedrecht in The Netherlands.
Royal IHC offers you as a Programme Management Officer a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Programme Management Officer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.