- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Royal IHC requires an experienced Project Controller (1 FTE) to work within the Project Control (Shipbuilding) Department.
As Project Controller you will work as part of an integrated team, and will be involved in the implementation of projects. You will act as the financial sparring partner for the Project Manager, as well as the team, and you will not hesitate to address critical questions.
Within this role, responsibilities include the following:
- providing reliable insight into the financial position, risks and opportunities of projects
- offering meaningful statements about the project valuation and forecasts
- ensuring maximum focus on OSBIT (on spec, budget and in time) and cash
- guaranteeing financial awareness is on the agenda
- proactively monitoring the project.
To be eligible for the position of Project Controller, you must have the following:
- a degree in business economics (or similar)
- at least seven years of proven experience in a similar role
- an affinity for technology
- the ability to generate reliable financial analyses and report them in a clear way
- a result-oriented attitude, and you are not afraid to take ownership and responsibility
- the ability to act as a critical and advisory business partner towards the project and other stakeholders
- a willingness to travel internationally if necessary for the project.
Royal IHC offers the suitable candidate the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labour contract, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
As a Project Controller you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Holland is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Project Controller and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.