- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
The Project Purchaser Renovations creates a clear link between Category Management and Project Buying. In this role, you will work in close cooperation with the business and the SCM organisation. Effectiveness, commercial thinking, relationship management and organisational sensitivity are essential in this role. In addition to tactical purchasing duties, you will also be responsible for the following:
- operational purchasing within OSBIT for a designated project
- be a member of a designated project
- act as the link between the calculation department and category team throughout the tender phase of a designated project
- act as the link between project management and the category team for a designated project/order during the execution phase
- ensuring all purchasing is completed within the framework of the category plans (suppliers and process)
- negotiating with suppliers, interacting with the engineering and production departments
- taking operational responsibility for a team of operational purchasers
- providing regular progress and status updates.
To be eligible for the position of Project Purchaser Renovations, you must have the following:
- a bachelor’s degree (HBO) is required and a NEVI certification is preferred
- multi-year experience in a similar position in a similar technical environment
- an excellent command of both Dutch and English
- understanding the business and dynamics of a renovation project in dredging and/or offshore projects
- able to work independently and structure own work and hands-on mentality
- able to remain calm in stressful situations, act quickly, keep track of the status of a project and manage in- and external relationships
- competencies/skills: planning, results-oriented, cooperation, eye for quality and responsible.
- an online assessment and screening is part of the recruitment process
- only candidates with EU work visa (residents) will be considered as viable candidates.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Project Purchaser Dredging Equipment, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
HC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Project Purchaser Dredging Equipment and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.