- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC SAS-Hytop is looking for a Proposal Engineer to work within our Sales Department in Sliedrecht. In this role, you will take the lead in defining technical solutions for customers, as well as preparing budgets and specifications for SAS-Hytop equipment. You will be responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating cost-related technical estimates and calculations, in cooperation with other disciplines, as part of the pre-contractual phase for projects. As a Proposal Engineer, you will report to the head of the department and sales managers. You will work in close cooperation with a team of proposal managers. Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- leading the development of technical solutions
- creating conceptual 3D designs
- identifying cost-related risks in analyses, estimations and forecasts
- advising and informing stakeholders about project-related cost aspects
- providing relevant documents and preparing final documentation.
To be eligible for the position of Proposal Engineer, you should have the following:
- higher professional education (HBO) in mechanical engineering or equal experience
- at least two years of professional experience in a similar role
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, ERP and PDM packages and Solid Works or Solid Edge
- the ability to work with automated systems
- excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
- an inventive, accurate, stress-resistant, flexible and innovative nature, with the ability to work as part of a team
- a performance and result-oriented nature
- a customer-oriented attitude and commercial approach.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Proposal Engineer, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. This organisation, based in Alphen aan den Rijn and Sliedrecht, specialises in designing and producing reliable deck equipment for the offshore oil and gas markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems and mooring systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions, and services that they can trust.
IHC SAS-Hytop is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Proposal Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.