- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
You will primarily be responsible for carrying out quality checks on internally manufactured products and/or incoming goods, based on product specifications and standards.
You will be responsible for the quality assessment of (mainly) bespoke products and/or parts based on set quality standards and specifications. You will identify shortcomings in the current processes and make a constructive contribution to improvements. In addition, you will be responsible for inspections and test plans in collaboration with various parties, and carry out customer handovers (primarily on site at Kinderdijk), which you will prepare independently. Preparing reports and recommendations based on the quality analyses is also required within your role. Responsible for the management and calibration of measuring equipment and the timely inspection of equipment and tools, you will also ensure that all the associated administration is in order.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- MBO+ level of education (at least Senior Secondary Vocational Education and Training)
- a minimum of five years' experience as a controller or in a similar position
- self-reliance and an accurate way of working
- confidence to address colleagues on improvements needed to meet new quality requirements as well as any unsafe behaviour
- good communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
- an ability to cope with stress, a results-oriented attitude and the desire to work together with your colleagues to achieve the highest quality
- ability to communicate with various parties, both internal and external
- experience and an affinity with materials science, and with the use of different kinds of measuring tools and equipment
- ample knowledge and experience of reading technical drawings and code systems for tolerances, machining and welded and/or cast parts
- a forklift and hoisting operators' certificate.
IHC Dredge Equipment is currently in a start-up phase. You will be working in a unit in which collaboration, entrepreneurship and quality are important aspects. Are you looking to work for a company where your specific qualities will be valued and where you can help to build a close team? Then we would like to hear from you.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Quality Controller (equipment), you will work at IHC Dredge Equipment. This organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for the efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. The electrical, electronic and IT systems involve anything from robust sensors to stand-alone and/or integrated systems for service, presentation, automation, hydrography and DP/DT, supported by training simulators. Global life-cycle support – either remote or on location – guarantees durability and reliability. The company, which has paved the way in its sectors for over 40 years, is based in Kinderdijk and employs over 100 people.
IHC Dredge Equipment is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Quality Controller (equipment) and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.