- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Regional Account Manager, you will act as an expert and practical advisor, and be responsible for the sale and leasing of hydraulic piling hammers and handling tools. After an introductory period, you will be assigned to a specific area and/or a number of accounts. A proactive approach is needed to be successful in this position.
Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- advising customers on the correct piling and/or handling equipment and procedures
- preparing quotations and price calculations for piling hammers and handling configurations
- actively updating the CRM system and drafting visit reports
- drafting, assessing and entering into leasing and sales contracts
- proactively approaching stakeholders – including customers and their partners – in order to collect information concerning market developments, upcoming projects and new technical developments
- participating in international trade shows, and organising roadshows and customer presentations.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a university background – a technical education with commercial affinities, or a commercial education with demonstrable technical affinities
- at least five years’ work experience in the international sale of capital equipment
- excellent commercial insight
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- basic legal knowledge of drafting and evaluating contracts, or a willingness to gain such knowledge
- an affinity with the oil and gas, and offshore wind markets, as well as project-based work
- a service-oriented and flexible attitude, a high degree of independence and an eye for detail
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
- a team-player personality and an interest in travelling.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC and was established in 2015 following the merger of IHC Fundex Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel. With over 200 years of combined knowledge and experience, IQIP constructs and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for installation, foundation and dismantling to customers in the civil engineering, offshore wind, and oil and gas markets.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Reginal Account Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.Apply