- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC Mining leads, services and develops the global wet mining markets for Royal IHC for land-based and marine environments with innovative sustainable solutions for the total mining life cycle. With a small but dedicated organisation of approximately 20 full-time employees, we work with a number of other IHC units in order to provide the optimum solutions for customers. Most of the turnover generated by our activities is handled by other clusters of IHC. This means that we have to cooperate extensively with the whole organisation and communication is of high importance. Sales management plays a vital role, as it not only has to focus on the commercial activities of IHC Mining, but also in alignment with all other sales-related stakeholders of IHC. An important activity in the mining market relates to mineral processing, which is addressed by IHC Mining and our sister company, IHC Robbins, in Australia. Based on the product and service portfolio of both companies, we are following a strategy to a more combined, integrated and focused market approach for mineral processing solutions.
As Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for further developing global market possibilities for the mineral processing portfolio of IHC Mining as well as for IHC Robbins’ standard equipment. You will also support commercial activities related to IHC Robbins’ customised mineral processing solutions. The focus is worldwide (except for Asia Pacific) and the most important areas will be Sub-Saharan Africa, South America, Europe (including Russia) and India. Within the role of Sales Manager Mining, duties will include the following:
- maintaining market-related standard product information, such as brochures, product lists, website, and visiting exhibitions
- supporting the development and maintenance of annual standard price lists, product specifications and cost calculations
- acting as a point of contact and coordinating with IHC Robbins regarding its standard equipment
- proactively supporting and developing the position of IHC Mining as a wet mining solutions provider
- acting as an intermediary between IHC Mining and other sales-related stakeholders within IHC
- planning and executing the (international) sales and business relationship objectives in compliance with the strategic plan, sales targets and customer orders
- engaging with customers of all cultures, and understanding their needs in order to translate them to your supporting experts
- negotiating complex and capital-intensive contracts.
To be eligible for the position of Sales Manager Mining, you must have the following:
- experience in equipment sales, preferably in mining and mineral processing
- technical background in mining and mineral processing
- university background (bachelor or master) either a technical education with commercial affinity or a commercial education with technical affinity
- a proactive approach and strong commercial abilities
- the ability to travel internationally on a regular basis
- a focus on account management and stakeholder interest
- a client-oriented and creative approach, with a high level of initiative
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal and Spanish is advantageous.
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Sales Manager Mining challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As Sales Manager Mining you will work at IHC Mining, an organisation that recognises enormous growth opportunities in the market for underwater mining equipment. With its engineering research, custom-built dredging equipment and new cross-border technologies, IHC Mining is driving the market for dredging and offshore mining. By combining skills from IHC Mining and Royal IHC’s dredging and offshore units, it is truly leading the way in this global playing field.
IHC Mining is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Sales Manager Mining and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.