- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Sales Support Officer, you will be responsible for issuing, managing and following up quotations and spare parts orders. Your role will primarily involve processing applications, managing submitted quotations, receiving and confirming orders.
Within this position, your duties will also include the following:
- providing technical data
- suggesting alternative parts
- negotiating payment and delivery terms
- issuing bids and monitoring their status
- confirming orders and following their status
- registering quotes and orders in ERP and CRM systems, and informing relevant departments
- assisting other departments with pricing calculations.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- an MBO-level education with an affinity for electrical or mechanical engineering
- knowledge of sales techniques and international delivery conditions
- a minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- a flexible attitude and stress-resistant nature.
IHC Systems BV offers you a challenging and responsible role within a dynamic and innovative organisation. Our company is undergoing a process of change, and cooperation and quality consciousness are key. We attach great importance to the development of our employees and offer excellent working conditions, including good training opportunities, variable profit sharing and flexible working hours.
IHC Systems BV is a leader in the development, supply and service of electrical installations, power generation, instrumentation and automation of systems used in the dredging, sand and gravel, and offshore oil and gas industries. Located in Sliedrecht, the company is part of Royal IHC and has 170 employees.
IHC Systems BV is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Sales Support Officer Spare Parts and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.