- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
In an ever-changing political and economic landscape, Royal IHC enables its customers to execute complex projects from sea level to ocean floor in the most challenging of maritime environments. We are a reliable supplier of innovative and efficient equipment, vessels and services for the dredging, offshore and mining markets. To further strengthen the Business Development & Marketing Team, we are hiring a Senior Customer & Market Intelligence Manager.
Who are ‘we’?
The Business Development & Marketing team focusses on developing (new) markets with existing as well as new business propositions. Generally speaking, the team has a strategic business function that creates value by stimulating, facilitating and fulfilling customer demands. We do so by deeply understanding our customers’ needs and fulfilling them better than anyone else. Who is we? We are a team of 13 enthusiastic members covering the following disciplines; Business Development, Strategic Marketing, Customer & Market Intelligence (which you will be part of) and e-Business. You will report to the Manager Business Development & Marketing.
For you it would mean:
Integrating data on what our customers are doing with knowledge of why they are doing it, yielding new insights into our customers’ needs and how we can best meet them. Translated into information of strategic relevance with concurring advices for both the Executive Committee as well as our (internal) Business Partners.
- Deep insights into the market, customers, competitors and overall trends;
- The ability to present findings meeting different target audience’s needs;
- Close cooperation with all relevant stakeholders (both internal- as well external).
- Exploitative approach
- Quantitative research
As a Senior Customer & Market Intelligence Manager, your will be responsible for:
- Translating data into relevant insights, boldly put: information the (top) management can base decisions upon;
- The process and content of the market outlooks, both quarterly and annually, and to be shared with the (top) management;
- Gathering and orchestrating ‘live’ market intelligence by; attending- and presenting at market-related conferences and other networking related events;
- Building a network with peers in the industry (or adjacent industries) to stimulate and steer on co-creation and information sharing;
- Manage and answer ad-hoc internal requests and fulfilling these in order of priority and within the agreed upon deadlines;
- Guide the team in the aforementioned goals.
- a university-level degree; preferably in Business, Economics or Marketing;
- five to seven years of relevant experience and experience in our (or liaised) industry is an advantage;
- you possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint), basic knowledge of Microsoft Power BI is a plus;
- you have well-developed analytical skills; a strong ability to oversee, understand and converse a wide range of complex data into useful information;
- you have excellent communication skills, both fluent in English and Dutch, verbal and written;
- you are an intrapreneur with a pro-active attitude, you have a customer oriented focus, networking is in your nature, working with and in a team is what your prefer;
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates;
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic environment with high growth ambitions. Your valued qualities and competences will be put to good use both within our organization as well as in the market place. Within IHC Performance Management is key to enable the full potential of our employees.
Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Customer & Market Intelligence Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.