- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
As Senior Project Manager Complex Dredging and Offshore Vessels, you will be responsible for projects from sale to end of guarantee. You will focus on turnkey EPC projects, such as complex custom-built dredging vessels (trailing suction hopper dredgers and cutter suction dredgers), pipelay vessels and offshore support vessels. These ships are valued at more than 100 million euros and are built at locations all around the world.
As the leader of a project, you will be responsible for the cooperation and connection with all technical and human factors, making use of the resources and processes of IHC’s clusters and departments. Your team will be made up of professionals from these clusters and departments. The main focus is on leading your team to realise the project within OSBIT (on specification, on budget and in time) conditions, and mitigating technical and financial risks on strategic, tactical and operational levels. During the project, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with the external client, as well as with several other (internal and external) stakeholders. Aligning contrary interests is key, and you should build mutual trust, and make sure the right decisions are taken at the right time.
To be eligible for the role of Senior Project Manager Complex Dredging and Offshore Vessels, you should have the following profile
- academic level of thinking and working and at least a higher vocational education (bachelor) degree
- knowledge of and experience with shipbuilding processes and project management at strategic, tactical and operational levels
- experience leading large technical (preferably shipbuilding) projects in a challenging environment
- focus on achieving goals by using well-structured processes
- demonstrable personal leadership skills, such as a high level of stress management, flexibility to anticipate the drives and interests of stakeholders, an ability to empower people to achieve the right goals and cultural awareness
- ability to work abroad for long periods
- excellent grasp of English, both written and verbal
- only candidates with valid work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Royal IHC offers you as Senior Project Manager Complex Dredging and Offshore Vessels a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Senior Project Manager Complex Dredging and Offshore Vessels you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
IHC Holland is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Project Manager Complex Dredging and Offshore Vessels and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.Apply