- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
Working with Service Support, the Service Coordinator takes care of the operational management and execution of all service-related activities. You will be responsible for the coordination of all orders in relation to preventive and corrective maintenance and or services. This includes order intake, preparation, order processing and the relevant associated organization.
In addition, you will be the central point of contact for the internal organization, as well as external customers and suppliers. You will also provide back-up support to service engineers in the execution of their tasks, especially on location.
As the Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- managing the order intake process
- maintaining personnel and job planning
- ordering the required materials, reserving tools and arranging all other facilities
- inspecting completed jobs
- monitoring progress
- completing orders in relation to administration, including billing
- organization of 24/7 service
We are looking for an administrative and organizational multitasker with excellent communication skills. It is important to work in a structured and systematic way, and also simultaneously to perform many different tasks.
Organized and tidy work is important to you. You are able to stay grounded in an evolving and developing organization. You are dedicated, self-driven and show initiative. Punctuality and reliability are also hallmarks of the way you approach your work.
To be eligible for this position, you must also have the following:
- a bachelor’s degree in mechanical/hydraulical engineering, or other technical discipline
- several years of experience working within a service organization or department in a technical environment with a global customer base
- knowledge and experience in the offshore, dredging and heavy industrie would be beneficial
- experience in overseeing a large and diverse number of projects
- well-developed communication skills, customer-focused and service-oriented
- a proactive and hands-on attitude, the ability to cope with stress and a flexible approach
- experience in using Microsoft Office and experience with the use of Exact Globe (ERP) software would be beneficial
- an excellent command of Dutch and English.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
As a Service Coordinator, you will work at IHC Hytop, a supplier of large hydraulic propulsion systems based in Sliedrecht. The organisation designs, manufactures and installs hydraulic aggregates and complete hydraulic propulsion systems – including controls – for every conceivable application in the maritime sector, to both the dredging and offshore industries. Along with hydraulic systems, IHC Hytop supplies electrical and hydraulically-driven winches. The winch systems vary in size up to 500 tonnes and form part of large, complex projects. IHC Hytop’s motivated team of professionals strives to offer its customers the best solutions on the market.
IHC Hytop is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Service Coordinator and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.